Stats in Sound Plant Player Download!
We proudly announce the Stats in Sound Plant Player! This Windows and Mac OS application will allow you to listen to the reactive composition generated by the health and photosynthesis data of plants growing throughout South Wales.
The app works by retrieving environmental data from remote sensors we’ve placed in locations throughout South Wales. This data is continually streamed to the internet via wifi and processed through a service called COSM. The app uses the dynamic changes of the environmental data to affect the music composition with an emphasis on the conditions needed for photosynthesis to take place.
For Mac OS download the app here.
- Just download, extract and run the application.
For Windows download the app here.
- Make sure you have quicktime installed. You can get it here.
- Open the plant player zip and extract by double clicking the sis_Plant_Player application file.
- Select extract all.
- Set a destination folder for the application. (Windows will prompt you to do this)
- Open the extracted sis_Plant_Player folder and double click the sis_Plant_Player file.
- You’re up and running
Listen to the sound of photosynthesis.